Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Searching for a date

Well the search continues for a date. Not a just any date, a particular date. Okay, let me explain.....Last week, a co-worker of mind had two extra pair of tickets to go see the one and only Garth Brooks. I'm somewhat of a fan and the tickets only cost me $50 . The fact that he is performing nine shows in a row is just unreal.....and guess what all nine shows are sold out. I guess what makes this hard is that the show I got tickets for is on Wednesday November 7th and their very good seats in the lower level. If I had tickets for Friday, Saturday or even a Sunday night show....I would have easily had a date. I usually try not to do any big events during the middle of the work week, but this could possibly be the last time Garth performs and that the fact this will be the first time I will get a chance to see the new sprint center. So, who will go with me to the man performs the song "the dance"? I will keep you updated.
Signed
Tim "the thunder rolls" Crippen

No comments: