Sunday, July 27, 2008

Women's tour

It was my first time helping out on a tour for my company that rhymes with the island of Malta so to advert being sued. But this wasn't just any tour .....oh no, this was a tour of women and some of them a little bit wild, some hungover and some well words just can't even describe. As the tour rolled through the warehouse.....these women were taking pictures of everything from the owner's offices to the history display of the company. In a way, I didn't really want to do the tour, but toward the end there was a representative who thank me and for the others for coming out on a Sunday and helping out with the tour. She didn't have to say it, but to me that was a great feeling and it just made the rest of tour such a nice time.

Signed
Tim " I'm glad this is over with" Dawg

No comments: