Saturday, October 17, 2009

I'm sorry but you have the wrong number

About a month and a half ago.....I decided to switch cell phone companies and got myself a new number. Well, since the switch I have had numerous calls, text messages, text pictures that were sent to me, but were for the wrong person. Here are just some examples:





Ring, Ring, Ring, : Hello this is Bank of America is Adrianne ***** here.....NO....you have the wrong number.





Ring, Ring, Ring: Text message........Why haven't you call me recently we need to get together and hang out Sara......Reply to text message Who is Sara? Reply Back: This isn't Adrianne **** Reply: NO...I think you have the wrong number. Reply: sorry



Ring, ring,ring: Picture message: whoa!!! I can't show that on this blog or even talk about it. This Adrianne must have some weird and freaky friends.



Ring, ring, ring: Hello this is the Orkin man we need to take a look at your house for termites is Adrianne home? No you have the wrong number.





So Adrianne ***** I'm asking you real nicely to take care of your bank statements, hang out with your friends, get that termite problem taken careof and for the love of God give them your new cell phone number otherwise I might look like this guy in another ten years.


Signed
Tim "just leave me alone" Crippen

1 comment:

springjoy said...

He he Tim, you are so funny
i remember you telling us about this at the Cider mill. Hope they are not calling you anymore.