Wednesday, October 14, 2015

catching up

Wow, it has been a couple of months since I wrote anything.  I need to do a better job of this.  Anyway, since I have been here I went on a couple of dates.   None of them seemed to work, but at least I was trying which is better than nothing.  One of these days I will figure out this relationship.   I just went to the doctor today and got mixed results.  Praise god there isn't any damage to my left knee and that I am not developing any arthritis. The blood results are different.  As a type 2 diabetic my LDL was great, nut my HDL and triglycerides were high.  So within the next three to four months and trying fish oil and vitamin D supplements to lower those numbers.  Along with a diet and exercise I should be able to accomplish this.  I celebrated my one year anniversary.  Thank you lord for guiding me through this tough time and just trying to stay here.  I am so ever grateful that I have place to work at and that I get along with my coworkers. I also just recently celebrated a milestone birthday as I turned 40.  Wow!  I have turned 40 and seems unreal.  I celebrated with family and coworkers at Kikus Japanese steak house. It was an awesome time and I don't who had more fun me or everybody else.

Signed
Tim "trying to do better" Crippen

PS Go Royals

No comments: