Sunday, August 12, 2007

Happy One Year Anniversary on the Blog

It's a hot and muggy day here in Kansas, but today is the one year anniversary of being on the blog. Today, I looked back at my first post which was about a sports story and a movie. I also looked back at previous months and have seen my share of ups and downs of this rollercoaster we call life. From tragedies like my grandfather passing away to the students at Virginia Tech. From great joys in my life like seeing my Chicago Bears getting back into the superbowl to my brother getting married. To my constantly complaing about global warming to my 21 days of going complaint free. (I accomplish this feat two mondays ago). From sharing pictures of funny, sad, odd and joyous moments to me just sharing a few words of wisdom. Looking back on some these posts, I've realized that I have grown not only mentally but even spiritually in my life. I've even learned to be humble even though there are times when it is hard and your very stubborn in your life. Well, happy one year anniversary blog....I hope to make even more moments in the years to come.

Signed
Tim "birthday blog boy" Crippen

No comments: