Sunday, September 09, 2007

The 50 worst cars of all time and the Bears lose their first game

Okay, so the Bears lost to the Chargers 14-3. At least they lost to a good team and will certainly bounce back from this loss and will destroy the chiefs next week in Chicago. As I was getting up this morning I was reading the internet news when I came across an article of the 50 worst cars of all time. Some I was not too surprise like the Ford Pinto or the Amc Gremelin. Others I have never heard of and one particular car the 1966 Peel Trident looks like it was driven by Steve Urkel or was one of those futuristic cars like if you were watching the Jetsons. The complete list is located at http//www.time.com/time/specials/2007/completelist/0,,1658545,00.html I will admit that there should have been one more car on the list. That car should be my late 80's blue dodge lancer which had a cracked cylinder and only lasted me a month.
I will never buy another piece of junk car like that ever again.

Signed Tim "I drive a Dodge Ram 1500 Truck" Crippen

No comments: