Saturday, February 09, 2008

The Doctor will see you now

It seems like every time this year I tend to get sick of something like flu or fever or something else. This year what I have is something not cureable by pill or by medicine. A doctor can help me with my illness, but only time can heal my disease situation it is called heartache. About every other year during Valentine's Day millions of men and women suffer from this tragic disease in which singles have hard time trying to get together. I would normally go see my regular doctor this weekend to get some help, but he is out town this weekend. So, to help my alleviate the symptons......I went the only doctor that was available this weekend. Sure, it was female doctor but she seemed to listen and understand my pain. You can kind of say she's a pioneer ahead of her times even if was just for a moment. Now, normally I don't go see female doctors, but a friend had recommend me her and I thought I would give a shot. What was the name of this female doctor?








I went to see Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman

Aka Jane Seymour

(What? Did you think I was really seeing a real doctor)

Other picture Jane Seymour


Signed


Tim "Happy Valentine's Day " Crippen


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Cool!

Spring