Saturday, March 08, 2008

The K.C. auto show





This was my first time ever going to the auto show here in town.......I was mostly there to check out cars of what I might want to trade in for my Dodge Ram 1500 pickup truck. This vehicle above is an Hyundai Elantra.....in which I was impress.....good gas mileage and plenty of headroom and definitely one of the vehicles.....I would be interested in trading. This auto show is about eight football fields wide and had every car maker there to answer your questions. They did have some classic cars out there.






Like this Ford 2003 T-bird with a classic look



or this jeep...(I know it's cheesy doing the pointing thing, but this is my blog.)

I was also there to see some of the new concept cars like the smart car which was built by Mercedes, but is tiny and gets great gas mileage or the new car called the Zenn which runs on electric, but is not used for highway purposes. Even having my dad along for the ride was great and he seemed to have a pretty good time. So, I leave you with other pic's from the auto show.
Signed
Tim "the auto show was cool" Crippen

1 comment:

springjoy said...

hey i say a smart car on the way to work this morning it was pretty cool.

spring