Saturday, October 04, 2008

My favorite time of year

This is probably my favorite time of year the season of fall. With baseball playoffs going, football underway, and politics all aside. It's nice just to walk around a park and see some of the colors starting to change on the trees. I remember as kid when my friend Brad and I would get some of the other teenagers from the church and we would gather leaves to make the biggest leafpile and jump right into it. Although, now as an adult when fall comes I realize that winter is just around the corner Ugh! Since fall has came I have done some things like for the very first time I went to a pig roast. Good eating I might add. Celebrated my Birthday just a few days ago and enjoy my day off in the middle of week. I saw the movie Appaloosa....it's okay but I thought it could've been better. If you like old sphaghetti westerns you might like this one. Help make apple cider with my folks.....all of this done within the last two weeks and we still have two and half months left in fall.

Signed
Tim " just wanted to put a post in October" Crippen

PS Go gorillas and Bears

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. hey if you wnat to add another funn activityyou cna come to the retreat with us or the halloween party at my house on halloween night.

Spring