Saturday, February 28, 2009

You might be paying for what?

As a traveler; wether it would be by car or by plane, it seems like were paying for all these little extras particularly if your flying. You pay for drinks, pillows and blankets and even those stupid little headsets just to hear what's on TV. Now, a certain Irish airline RyanAir is thinking about charging you the passenger to use the restroom by inserting coin slots to use the facilities. I couldn't make this stuff up even if I tried. Look, I know the airline industry is hurting, but when you gotta go you gotta go ......I don't have time to search in my pocket to find a couple of quarters just to use the can. Last time, I saw a coin operated restroom was somewhere in Israel where you deposited the coins in this cement statue where the sun don't shine. Now try to imagine this over 30,000 feet. This idea would never work in America.

Signed
Tim "I gotta do #1 and #2" Crippen

No comments: