Friday, July 31, 2009

A day at Schlitterbahn

With summer half over and also having a day off from work today, I decided to go the newest waterpark here in Kansas city. Schlitterbahn just open on July 16th and when I heard that.....I thought I have to go there the first chance I get......well today was the day and wow they did a pretty good job. It's not completely done, but for the portion that was done......it was great. All the rides or area is connected to a river system that you can get to by a tube. From the three water slides named bahnzai, wolfpack, and black night to the main attraction the uphill water coaster named the storm blaster. This place had something for all ages including a hot tub area named Henry's Hideout where you can belly up to the bar for a cool coke or adult beverage. It was nice day to get out there anyway sunny and 83 with a little wind. If you want to get your waterpark fix in before summer ends....I would recommend it, but if you can wait or year or two it will be much better.

Signed
Tim "enjoying a weird summer" Crippen

No comments: