Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Looks like i have made it

For the past six months, I was wondering why God brought me to Goodyear.  Things weren't looking to good at first. Started with classroom training, then started with building tires. That didn't work out then worked in the banburys....ughh that didn't work out.  Finally, I went to mix components dept and I became a booker.  Working all three lines 12x6, 10x8 and 8x8. I finally learned how to use a tug truck, when to call rubber and die cuts, how to work reels and service.  Now, granted I don't know everything about all the jobs, but at least got the basics down.  I am so thankful that Jesus has brought me to this place even when I had a hard time believing.  Now, that I have been certified I have found a place to live in Topeka. It is a nice 2 bedroom 1.5 bath town home. I hope to be moving in by shortly after memorial day weekend.  So far this has been pretty good year (no pun intended) and I only wonder what God has in store for me this year.

No comments: