Monday, October 23, 2006

Goldie the golden retriever

Today is a sad day for me. My dog Goldie past away early this morning. I knew she was suffering over these past few weeks, but her time had finally come. I buried her as soon as I got home from work today. I have had many great memories of Goldie, but the one I remember was last year about this time Goldie was walking with me and my dad. It had rained about four inches that day and Goldie (as all golden retrievers do) decided to go take a swim. Well, the current from the creek bed was really moving fast and she got caught up in it. I went into ditch to find her and she got swept underneath this huge pipe. Well, dad met her on the other side as she was paddling away to get to some grouding. She was all wet , but Dad and I had a good laugh at her expense. Goodbye old girl we'll miss you.

4 comments:

Kimberly Ann said...

Tim, I'm so sorry! I know you will miss her. It sounds like you guys gave her a good life.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your dog, Tim. Glad you have some good memories.

springjoy said...

:-( I'm sorry

springjoy said...

:-( I'm sorry