Friday, October 13, 2006

Rural Carrier Academy

For four days, I have been training in Independence, Mo to learn how to become a post office on wheels. The academy trains in you in everything from learning how to case mail, scanning accountables and even preventing man's best friend from getting the best of you (if you know what I mean). Penny and Ronnie were great instructors and we even had a little fun in class which is great. I will admit, I don't know everything on the job, but as I start my route I should be even more knowledgeable in it. I also pass my written exam. This has been a blessing to me and I have to say thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers toward me...you don't knnow how much that means to me.

Tim

PS: Football prediction Chicago 36 Arizona 14

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That there prediction was just a tad off mister Cripp-Dawg. How a team wins with 6 turnovers, no offensive touchdowns, a mere 168 yards of total offense, and being 20 points down at the end of the third quarter is beyond me. But it happened. It happened indeed. Da Bears Did it. Congrats.

Tim "glad I kept the game on" James

springjoy said...

That is so great that it is going good so far.
good luck!

springjoy said...

That is so great that it is going good so far.
good luck!