Friday, October 06, 2006

Learning to Drive again and the Chicago Bears Song

First let me just say what awesome retreat we had this past weekend. A much needed break for everyone. Remember when you were fifthteen and you were excited to get behind the wheel, fast forward sixteen years later, I get that same feeling again. I took my post office road test today in a LLV (Long Lasting Vehicle) as well as in my truck. The difference from what I experienced today compared to when I was first starting out was that I didn't have instructors yelling at me, they don't have emergency brakes in the vehicles and of course I have lot more experience driving. Yet, for some reason, I was still nervous. The instructors I had today were really cool and I was able to relax and be myself. Oh, if your wondering how I did.....Well, I passed the test in both of the vehicles. Thank You Jesus. It's on to the Rural Carrier Academy next week.

Now, the Chicago Bears are 4-0 and playing Buffalo this weekend. I know some of you are not football fans and some are. But if you have tune into a Bears game this year you have probably have heard of the Chicago Bears Fight Song:

"Bear down, Chicago Bears make every play, clear the way to victory! Bear down, Chicago Bears put up a fight with a might so fearlessly! We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation with your T-formation. Bear Down, Chicago Bearsand let them know why your wearing the crown! You'rethe pride and joy of Illinois, Beardown, Chicgo Bears!!"

Prediction Bears 29 Bills6 DaBears!!

No comments: