Saturday, December 30, 2006

Rocky vs. We are Marshall


I can do a year in review blog, but the problem is that it would take too long and with all the bad things happening in the world today it's too much negativity that I can only take. So, I decided to stick with what I know best sports and movies. I decided to do my best Nick Bakay (ESPN Columnist) version of Tale of the Tape. Between the movies of Rocky Balboa (the sixth and final installment) and We are Marshall in which I have seen both.

Actors:
Rocky: Sylvester Stallone

We Are marshall: Matthew Fox and Matthew McCounghey

Edge:The two matthews have it. McCougney is in his prime plus the girls seem to like him.

Plot:
Rocky: Rocky feels convinced to step into the ring one last time after a virtual video game shows him beating the current champ.

We are Marshall: The 1970 plane crash that carried most of the football team changed the entire town of Huntington, WV. and the university board has to make a decision on whether to keep the football program going.

Edge :Push

Best ending to a film:

Edge: Rocky, but only because this was the last film

Their both good films, but if you were throw down your hard earn money go see "We are Marshall" it's a very good and it wins my tale of the tape.

No comments: