Sunday, January 21, 2007

DABears are back







Wow what can you say DABears are back in the SuperBowl as they take on Peyton "Blockhead" Manning and the Colts in SuperBowl XLI. I call him blockhead because if you look at him close enough he looks Charlie Brown from the Peanuts strip...hehehe. It will be a good game but I'm going to call my shot right now. I know most of the experts are going with Indy, but I say Chicago will win this one.....if that defenses plays like that on Super Sunday it's going to be a long day for the Colts. My score prediction Indy 20 Chicago 24. I should give my hats off to the New Orleans Saints, they played an great performance for most of the game and for what has happen to their team and the city it's a great story. They will be back next year and will contend again. Twenty one years since this team has been back and thank God the Colts won because I did not want to see rematch between New England vs. Chicago. Yet for some reason this team doesn't have the same swagger as the 85 team. You had players like Jim mcmahon, Walter Peyton, Willie Gault, Mike Singletary, The Fridge and the infamous SuperBowl shuffle song that made characters out of this team. Now we replace them with Rex Grossman, Thomas Jones, Desmond Clark, Brian Urlacher and the Bears fight song (look for previous post to find Bears fight song). Anyway, it should be a good game .....I leave you now with some pictures of Bears.
Signed
Tim" the biggest Bears Fan" Crippen






























No comments: