Monday, March 26, 2007

A new J.R.R. tolkien book

After reading the Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings books, then later seeing LOTR trilogy movies. I thought there wouldn't be any more books by Tolkien. Well, while I was doing some job searching on the internet .......I happpen to catch that there will be another book by J.R.R. Tolkien called "The Children of Hurin". The book was finished by his son Christopher and there is big hush hush as to what the details of the story is. Tolkien hasn't written a book since "The Silmarillion" in 1977 after his death which was also finished by his son. You can talk about the New Harry Potter book all you want, but for me when the new tolkien book comes out April 17, I will probably be in my own little geek world.

Signed
Tim "Gimley" Crippen

No comments: