Monday, April 02, 2007

Opening Day

A timeline of my day on Opening Day

At 6:49 am I got up, had my breakfast, watch a little morning news and shower.

9:02 Am I leave for the ballpark

9:54 Am I arrive with some enthusiam

10:40 Am get your assignment (Your assignment should you accept it is to feed humgry royals fans)

10:43 am I get a blue shirt and nice freaking apron

10:49 Am I arrive at field level 034 (near the section of 132)

10:52 Am I work on the nachos. (there is actually and art form to this)

Around 11:30 I start packing the hot dogs ( While doing this I said the phrase "Why aren't you going down in the other end" this phrase is referring to wrapping the hot dogs but still not as funny as Adam Sandler's phrase in Happy Gilmore "Why aren't you going in the Hole")

By 2:30 P.m. My feet are really starting to get sore

At 3:10 The first pitch begins

At 5:15 I see Tim James waiting in line for food.....It was great to see you Tim too bad I couldn't have talk to you longer

At 6:05 The Royals win 7-1 over Boston Red Sox yeah were 1-0 on the record

6:35 Pm. Call it day

Around 7:00 went back to my truck to get my baseball

At 7:15 Alex Gordon signed my baseball...that right there was cherry on top of a great day.

At 10:08 P.m I will finish up this blog

Signed
Tim "Extreme tired Royals fan" Crippen

No comments: