Sunday, May 31, 2009

A sad story and my thoughts on the last tonight show

When I got up from my nap this afternoon and tune into the news, I saw that Dr. George tiller the famous doctor from Wichita who performed late term abortions was killed in his church this morning. They even arrested the suspect. Now when this story came out my first thoughts are that the media is going to treat Christians as bunch of hateful people who are nothing on but getting venegeance. That is nothing further from the truth. I also find it ironic that a man who attends a church and calls himself christian can do such a horrible thing as killing life of the unborn. Now, I'm not condoning what the person did because I think about the time when Jesus was being taken away and Peter cut off the ear of a Roman soldier. he said to Peter "Have you come out against a thief with swords and with clubs to take me.....I was daily with you in the temple teaching and ye took me not the scriptures must be fullfilled (Mark 14:48-49). See, I think that no court sytem, no killing will bring justice to the situation. Only God will judge this man and we should leave it to him on what he decides to do with Dr. Tiller.

Now, my thoughts on the last Tonight show with Jay Leno ......it was okay, but it felt like another show instead of the last show. I think it was because that Leno will back in primetime and is not leaving. When I saw Johnny Carson last show it felt like I was missing a late night friend with Jay it felt like .....I'll be gone but only for three months. Oh well....good luck to Conan as he starts tomorrow and good luck to Jay as he starts his show in September.

Signed
Tim "feeling allright" Crippen

No comments: