Monday, May 14, 2007

Movie Fans will eithier love this website or hate it.

It's a good thing that I saw Spiderman 3 this past weekend before I had heard about this website. It's called themoviespoiler.com. In it you will see current or recent films probably within the last four years on how the storyline goes and how it ends. What a bummer!!! This particular website I happen to have mix reviews. On one hand this is great for all those stupid films that I thought about seeing, but I'm glad that I didn't see. Then there is the classic side of me who wants to go to the movies to be entertain and be surprised. It probably won't make a dent in the industry, but at the same time you know there be somebody who comes out of the theatre who saw the film before you did while your waiting in line to buy tickets and then the person coming out gives the spoiler away while your waiting in line. I just hope this doesn't happen when I try to buy tickets for the Pirates of the Carribean 3 movie.....cause I really want to see what happens to Captain Jack Sparrow.
Signed
Tim "don't spoil the movie for me" Crippen

No comments: