Thursday, May 31, 2007

One step in the right direction

The famous phrase "Do you believe in miracles?" was said by Al Michaels during the 1980 Olympics when the U.S. Hockey Team defeated the dominant Russian Team in which in most cases was not even given a chance. Today, I stepped in the right direction.... After feeling nearly defeated for several months, I finally got a call this morning that made me feel a little upbeat. I received a call from Fox 4 News here in Kansas City for the job of Production Assistant. I interview this Wednesday afternoon at 2:00 p.m. I haven't gotten the job yet, but at least it's a step in the right direction. I really need all the prayers that I can get.

Signed
Tim "Thank You Jesus and Yippee" Crippen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how did it go?


spring