Saturday, May 05, 2007

My Sonic moment and the RRFB concert

This past Sunday was only the second time I have ever complain at a fast food or sit down resteraunt. It's a good thing those purple bracelets haven't arrived yet. (I'm still waiting after six weeks) Otherwise, I would have been switching from wrist to wrist. The guilty party of this complaint is the Sonic Drive Thru at Johnson Drive and K-7. I go there just to get a large cranberry limeade....that's it no food. I waited 20 minutes and I'm getting frustrated. I go up to the front and ask politely "Hey, do you happen to have my cranberry limeade?" The carhop told me it should be there in about a couple of minutes. I said okay and went back to my truck. Fifthteen minutes later, no limeade...I thought this is ridiculous and I left without getting my drink. I file a complaint online....then two days later I get call from the manager of that particular sonic. He apologize and realize that there is no excuse for what had happen. On Friday, I received in the mail three coupons for three free medium cherry limeade's or any other medium soft drink along with a buy one get one free sonic burger. I'll use the coupons, but there is still no excuse for what happen.



Now, the Robert Randolph and the Family Band concert last night at the Crossroads in the Art district area was pretty awesome. No rain, cypress mulch was used for the ground instead of the hard pavement and the bbq pork pulled sandwiches were great. My cousin Jeffrey and I had a wonderful time being practically in the front row. Then afterwards we spotted Jason Crosby, the organist of the band and he signed my CD. I was about ready to leave when Robert Randolph came off his tour bus and he signed my CD as well and we even got to talk to him for about of couple of minutes. We both got to shake his hand and thought what great guy to talk too. I just like to say to say thanks to Robert Randolph and his band for putting on a really good show last night. It was worth the $26.00.



Signed

Tim "RRFB fan" Crippen


PS: Pray for the people of Greensburg, KS as that town is trying to recover after deadly F5 tornado destroying nearly the entire town.

No comments: