Friday, July 13, 2007

Sometimes I don't understand

Well this a week that has had it's ups and downs. Earlier this week I found out that I didn't get eithier one of the jobs at Fox 4 in Kansas City. Then yesterday I get a call for an interview today with Sipalda Designs as a picker/packer for a full time position. I sometime's kind of wonder whether God is showing me a a much better place instead of what I always dream about. I honestly thought I had a chance for one of two jobs with the experience that I have in television, but I'm sure they had to go through some tough decisions and they were taking the best candidates that would fit their needs. This period of time has given me more time to spent in prayer. Not because of the job search, but because I need to be on a daily basis through the good and the bad times.

Signed
Tim "Sometimes I don't understand" Crippen

PS: Update on the purple bracelet.....Trying not to complain for 21 consecutive days is not easy. The longest I have gone has been eight days.....Right now currently I'm on Day four

No comments: