Saturday, December 29, 2007

another new year's predictions post

Well, it's time for another installment of new year's predictions and if you look at my last post....I did get a couple of them right. The Royals didn't lose 100 games this year, airlines did lose more luggage than ever before and will only give myself partial credit on the nanotechnolgy because wasn't talk about as much as I thought would.

The year in review.....if I have to say anything that 2007 was probably the Year of the recall.....from tainted pet food to lead paint in toys. We had stories like Lisa Norwalk; the crazy astronaunt, caught in a love triangle. The virginia tech massacre which shocked us all, a tornado that practically wiped out the entire town of Greensburg, KS, Barry Bonds rise as (the supposed homerun king) to his fall of being indicted on perjury charges. Michael Vick a fast QB but couldn't outrun the feds when it comes to dog fighting charges. We saw people pass away this year from Lucianno Pavarotti, Bill Walsh and Eddie robinson great football coaches to a jazz legend Oscar peterson who knew how to tickle the ivories. I'm sure I forgot some but those are the one's I remember the most.

New year's predictions for 2008
1. We will have a new president that will be eithier be a woman, african american, latino, mormon or just another plain white guy. (i'm covering all my bases)

2. foreclosures will be even higher next year than even this year.

3. Social Security will make it's way back into the news (and it won't be very good)

4. I will have my credit card debt paid off

5.The New england Patriots will go 19-0 to win the superbowl.

6. Youtube might create a reality tv series with just ordinary people

7. royals will go above 500 this year

8. A major earthquake will happen in California

9.I will eithier be promoted in my company this year or I will be doing my passion this year.

10. I pray that there is major anti global warming movement so that the media as well as these environmental wackos will shut up and realize there is no such thing as global warming

No comments: