Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The day after christmas

Well, it has been awhile since I have written a post so here it goes.....the past few weeks at work seem like there was nothing but overtime galore wether it be the 10 or the 12 hour shifts, but I trudge through and my wallet felt a little fuller. It will feel nice to get back to some normalcy. I haven't been to church for over three weeks for eithier one of many reasons whether be being sick or an ice storm or something else. The holidays are almost over and I miss being with some of my friends. Did everbody get what they want for christmas? I almost got everything I want, but my needs are more of taking care of my debt or trading in my truck. I did receive a nice fleece jacket for the winter time which will keep me warm. Mom and Dad receive their gifts from me one of which was an electric knife and the others were two gift cards from resteraunts. My greatest gift was more of miracle as I finally was able to remove my freaking wart that has been bothering me for weeks. This thing has been on my left hand and has hurt me so much during work that I had to wear a glove just to protect it. I know it sounds disgusting, but it's a big relief for me. I just need time to give my hand to heal up. My company's christmas lunch and party was the best I have ever been to bar none. It definitely lived up to my expectations....anytime you serve eithier ham or turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy, salad, rolls and your choice of three different kind of pies.......that's some good eating. Finally, before everbody left for their 4 day weekend, Everyone who works for the company recieved their year end bonus. It wasn't much but every little bit helps. This was one of the most memorabable christmas I have had in a long time not only from the recieving end but also from the giving side as well.

Merry Christmas to all and I hope to see everyone before or after New year's Day
Signed Tim Crippen

PS: Jay Leno makes his return on January 2nd YYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

No comments: